Friday, July 1, 2011

Just Wait For It

I'd like to open this bright new post up with: I loooovvee hanging out with friends! It's the best thing in the world.

It has been awhile. Yeap. No worries though, I've been busy lugging through my senior year in high school and trying to cope with the fact that my reality will remain Georgia-tinted for at least another 5 years. I'm stuck in Georgia for college, hip hip hooray. I really wish that it wasn't true. The only thing getting me through is the option for study abroad I'll have sophomore year. It's in London! Well for this summer, my last one before I go off to live on my own, I've been exercising and not much else. I've decided to be healthy, despite what modern America wants. Which, so far, has been the opposite. I'm a vegetarian now too. Yeap. Since April 11th. It isn't as bad as you might think. As far as other things go, I went on a week long trip to Edisto Island with Chelsea Weyler the day after graduation. Best week of 2011, easy. I got into Columbus State University too. And will be attending in the fall. I also managed to do a lot more insignificant things that aren't really worth repeating.
That's pretty much it for now.


p.s. this is all from my new laptop! I'm a pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment